Objective: Financial Services Advisor
Sunlife Financial – solo (Qubec) 2014
Financial Services Advisor
Established profitable relationships with advisors and their clients. A offered a solution that helps customers protect themselves financially against the costs of the most threatening risk to the health plan that face Canadians. Offered solutions to meet the needs of long term care materials. A treaty transferring participants employer’s plan to new products. Took care of incoming and outgoing calls to give explanations about various products.
- Answered questions about different products.
- A clearly describe the choices the various participants could do as well as their respective advantages.
Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services – Hull (Qubec) 2012-2014
Personal Finance Financial Advisor
- A process of business development.
- Advised various clients and company parties.
- A successfully analyzed customer needs.
- A process for the sale of insurance and savings products.
Industrial Alliance – solo (Qubec) 2011-2012
Representative current accounts – Financial Services
Advised customers in financial development in insurance and savings. Set a specific financial development plan and what, personalized to the client’s situation. Carried out on a regular basis followed and adapted as needed.
- A completed several specialized training.
- Financial sourien opportunity for business development.
College de taouais, solo 2012
DEC administrative technical
College Saint-Alexan, solo 2009
High school graduation
Skills and competences
- Dynamic and business acumen.
- Great commitment to personal and professional fulfillment above average.
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning.
- certificate representing mutual fund (license).
- Computer work.
- Accounting software.
- Knowledge of technical standards.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Driving license and own car.
References on request