The teaching profession has always been held in high esteem. After all, these people give their knowledge and warmth of children are actively involved in the development of a young person. Teacher recruitment, his resume is considered very carefully. So Just likely teacher resume example this below.
It is not easy for job seekers is necessary and in the interview with management.
Example professor CV: Highlights
write a CV sample of teachers so that the interest of a potential employer? For this document does not provide a unique shape. Therefore, the applicant has the right to create a resume in any form.
Business recruitment experts are invited to pay attention to the design. It is well structured document is easily noticeable, and the attitude of its owner involuntarily positive.
clear presentation and brief information in the resume of the sample of teachers described the candidate as an organized man, prudent and responsible that appreciates over time. And these qualities are very important for those organizing the education process of children. Important appearance and teacher, so it is advisable to place the teacher’s upper left corner of the sample resume your photo size 5 × 4 (shape, both documents).
Not worth mentioning the presence of previous employment recommendations, copies can be applied to the job, but to provide original in the interview.
create a resume sample Teacher
To view the document on our website structure, you can upload a resume sample of teachers. Then, on the basis of its own written summary, which should reflect the following information:
• The applicant’s full name, date of birth;
• Seed position and the presence of minor children;
• contact information (phone number, the actual home address, email address);
• The purpose filing separately (for occupancy teaching positions);
• Information on work experience: the work period, the institution’s name, position, functions. The specification is in order, starting with the last job;
• professional success: writing scientific papers, guidelines, price of the occupation during competitions;
• recommendations from former employers. They are both written and oral (in this case indicates the name and the former head of the phone);
• Information on education: University, year of graduation, specialty. In this section you can enter information on training courses, seminars, training;
• skills: knowledge of foreign languages, level of computer skills and office equipment, software;
• Personal data: restraint, sociability, balance, diligence, commitment, fairness, self-discipline, morality, responsibility, punctuality.