A stamp and 50 words you can thousands of dollars. No matter how big your or small your marketing budget, you can not miss the most powerful and cost-effective relationship building tool – a simple business thank you letter.
Sending business thank you notes is an efficient, cost effective way to:
– Customer loyalty
– Improving supplier relationships
– Increasing work efficiency
– Bring new business
– Increase frequency of purchases
1) Helps assure unique customers in lifelong customer and shortens the time between shopping. If a service or sell products such as makeup or other renewable products thanking your customer after the first sale can assure you keep the customer for a lifetime.
2) Business thank you cards or letter can increase your customer referrals. A business thank you letter is great non-intrusive way to increase your sales and referrals. Always send a thank you letter to a customer or business partner, a customer refers to you (and if there is a big customer is a thank you would not hurt). referred Every bit of business costs you nothing in advertising or sales commission.
Often a referral thank you, especially from a work colleague, is best sent with a gift. The most elaborate thank you is for the first transfer. Think. To the commission paid to a sales representative for the sale or the cost of advertising, would to win this new customer Plus, word gets around fast when referral gifts are sent. Here you find other people send you even more referrals.
3) improve sales during the off season and slow months. Thank you with a coupon to loyal customers during your slow season is a great way to increase sales and customer appreciation. It is a win-win.
You can have a current coupon with a note or for a personal touch, you can write Send a greeting card that contains the map of the coupon.
4) Increase the effectiveness of your convention campaigns.
5) Gets the edge over the competition and keeps your name in front of decision records.
Just a quick thank you card can make all the difference in the world. Add it to the follow-up information you promised to send his own.