Objective : kinesiologist position
Nautilus Plus Inc. – Montreal (Qubec) 2014
To act as a sales representative and as a receptionist. Also made the assessment of fitness and made the staff training. A completed evaluation of lifestyles of customers according to the protocol of the Canadian Society of physiology and exercise (CSEP). A interpreted the results and has established an action plan.
- A custom made systematic follow for each client regarding their training.
- Saw the progression of its customers.
- Made the sale of products and services.
Companies Cadio Energy Inc. – Montreal (Qubec) 2012-2014
A supported client for 4-47 supervised training sessions. A developed training programs tailored to the objectives of each client. Ensured motivated customers to excel in each of entraintements to promote the achievement of objectives. A conducted tests assessing cardiovascular fitness, muscular and flexibility.
- Did the assessment body compisition.
- Did members fill the questionnaires.
- A interpreted the results to advise clients on the options to take to achieve their goals.
It was once vision Varennes Inc. – Varennes (Qubec) 2010-2012
A planned and organized the sceances activities with minigym program. A guided, supported and encouraged parents and children in different activities. A suitable activities by age and motor skills for each child. A process for assembly and disassembly of the plate and the equipment used.
University du Qubec en Outaais, Gatinu 2012
BA in Kinesiology
College de l’Outaouais, Gatinu 2009
DEC in Humanities
Skills and competences
- Dynamic and passionate.
- flexible availability.
- Very good capacity for teamwork.
- Professional and bilingual.
- Mature and initiative.
- Passionate fitness.
- Holds a certificate in CPR.
- Holds a certificate valid DEA.
- Holds a certificate in private training.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Driving license and own car.
References on request